Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why should I have my trash and recycle bins cleaned?Your trash bin cleaning service starts with a scheduled pickup time and location. Our trucks wash your bins on the spot, so our customers don’t have to wait for a return time.
Using just a broom and hose to clean your trash and recycle bins is not enough to remove or kill the bacteria and diseases that breed in your bins, such as; Tuberculosis, Strep, staph, E-Coli, Salmonella & Listeria. We not only clean your bins, but we disinfect, sanitize and deodorize them as well.
2. Why do you ask when my trash and recycle gets picked up?We strive to make our service calls as convenient as possible for you. We plan around your pickup times. Once you place your trash and/or recycle bins to the curb on your pickup day, we will come by later in the day to clean them. This prevents you from having to put the same bin out at two separate times during the week.
3. Why does my reminder email say 1:00pm - 8:00pm?The time you give us upon sign up is used as a starting point so that we don’t arrive before the trash or recycle bins have been emptied. Our technicians work from the early morning hours until late in the evenings. All bin cleanings are scheduled from the time you think your trash bins will be emptied until the end of our day. We will do our best to get to you within a reasonable time frame, however, we cannot guarantee a service window.
4. My selected scheduled time to get my bins cleaned has passed. Are they still coming?Yes. When you sign up, we ask for an approximate time at which you think your trash bins will be emptied by your waste management company. We use this as a guideline so that we don’t arrive before your bins have been emptied. Our techs will do their best to get to you promptly and within a reasonable time frame. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a service window like a cable company or repair service would. Our schedule depends on how many service calls we have for that day as well as how accurate the waste management company’s schedule is for that day. If they are running behind, we might have to make return trips in order to get all services done. It could take a while to get to everyone. We ask that you please leave your bins by the curb until we have completed the job. If you would like to take your bins back up and cannot wait, please call and we will be happy to reschedule you for another day. We appreciate your patience in this circumstance.
5. Do I need to be home when you come to clean my garbage bins?You do NOT need to be at home to have your bins cleaned. That’s another reason we ask which day your trash and recycle gets picked up. Your bins are already out waiting for us, so you can feel free to go about your day. At the end of the day your clean bins will be waiting at the curb smelling like new for you to bring them back up to their usual location.
6. Do your prices reflect the yearly cost or the individual cleaning cost?The prices listed on our services page shows the price per cleaning within each service plan as well as the total amount due for that plan. Currently, we are offering prepaid service plans and 1-time cleanings for both bins.
7. It’s 9:00pm and my bins are still dirty!In the rare instance that this happens, please check your email and voicemail for an update. As much as we strive to be perfect, sometimes unforeseen circumstances happen! If we are unable to complete your service for the day, we will make every attempt to contact you to reschedule. If you have not received an email or phone call, please reach out to us at 803.500.6543 and we will gladly assist you to remedy the issue.
8. How do I cancel my service?You may make changes or cancellations to your plan up to 24 hours in advance of your first cleaning. No refunds will be issued on prepaid services after your cleanings have begun.
9. I will be out-of-town on my scheduled cleaning day. How can I change my day?Please contact us up to 24 hours in advance to have your scheduled day or week changed. We will be more than happy to work within your schedule.
Have another question for us? Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We are working hard to make our service your 1st choice in trash and recycle bin cleaning. If there is anything we can do to improve, we welcome your feedback.